Friday, January 14, 2005

The "Broken Heart" of Rogers Park makes News!

broken_heart
Chicago Tribune's Eric Zorn mentioned my website with a link up in his online column today. Thank you Mr. Zorn, I don't believe anyone of our leaders in the 49th Ward can remove this advertisment? Expect a letter demanding a retraction from Alderman Moore.

FRIDAY, JAN. 14, 2005
WEB LOGS TO VISIT
The Broken Heart of Rogers Park – This photo-intensive site disseminates "the news that 49th Ward leaders don't want you to know."

2 comments:

Charlie Didrickson said...

Don't go ordering that new Red Lexus just yet Craig!

You think I might get a mention in your book or movie deal?

;)

Craig Gernhardt said...

A documentary is in the works, I'm sure you don't want to be included in that?

Flickr, the server that hosts my photos emailed, congratulating me on my Valet Parking photo. It had over 100 views today. I just checked and it was over 200. Not bad for an on-line advert from Mr. Zorn.

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs