Wednesday, July 20, 2005

* 1321-1323 West Lunt - One Week Later

Porch
Nothing new to share but the exclusive look photo from the rear area at ground level. Notice the board up job on the doors.

This photo is a sure fire rogersparkdotcom contest entry. Too bad rogersparkdotcom continues to scam the public with a 12 dollar entry fee. After taking Special Service Area #24 tax sponsorship, ( plus a host of other businesses), they have the gall to ask for 12 bucks to enter their photo contest. All this propaganda site does is promote the Alderman's and DevCorp North's agenda with the guise of being impartial! Only fools buy their act.

Maybe I should install Pay-pal? From the Broken Heart polling results , a dozen fools read this website.

2 comments:

Charlie Didrickson said...

Scam the public with a $12 fee?

Man you are a F@#(*&@ comic

You have no idea the cost involved.

20 people read your site?

Oh boy.......you are really reaching the HEARTS AND MINDS of the vast populi in RP

Keep up the good work and try not to be so petty with me and others.

I will match my readership with yours any day of the week!

Hugs and Kisses

Charlie Didrickson said...

So that means it is out of the ordinary?

I never heard of you untill I read this Blog.

Do some homework john.......just Google it and let me know what cha come up wit.

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs