Friday, July 15, 2005

* Brutal Results

The poll voting is over. I closed the poll after 10 day's and 100 votes. A simple way to judge the percentage numbers. My readership is down lately. During January and February, The Broken Heart was getting around 150 readers a day. The past two months I've dropped to about 60 visitors a day.

Still, that's not bad I guess. The Alderman and DevCorp North hold meetings that rarely have attendance numbers that large. That's 70 votes more than what it took DevCorp North and Alderman Moore to ram through Special Service Area tax #24. So, to my readers, spread the word....

Back to the poll. This poll system is not cheat proof, but neither was Special Service Area tax #24...so I hope we all played fair? I only voted once. Did everyone else?

The results clearly show my readers are not happy with Alderman Moore and twenty of my readers really hate me.

I will be posting other polls in the future. I would like suggestions. Leave them in the comments section.

Broken Heart Poll

No comments:

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs