Friday, September 2, 2005

* Friday Squatter Blogging (FSB) Bonus

Human Waste in Alley Behind Morse Avenue (Exclusive Photo)
Fly on Shit
My neighbor got sick when she saw this and called me. Here is her first account version.

"Some bum took a shit and wiped his ass with a newspaper". "He didn't miss a beat, he just pulled up his pants and walked to Morse Avenue". "Can you believe it"? she said.

" Of course, it happens all the time!", I said ""Yes... I believe"

If I did enter the rogersparkdotcom photo contest, this would be my Rogers Park photo, titled....
...."Fly on Human Shit in Alley behind Morse Avenue".

6 comments:

Toni said...

I had the disgusting task of removing two of these from the parkway Monday night. Naturally I wrote Joe Moore about it. I took pix too. By the time we pick up used condoms, beer bottles, dog crap, people crap, it's time to boycott paying taxes.

morseville said...

Does the alderman really give a #*@!?

Hugh said...

One of our neighbors is in serious need of some nutritional counseling.

Bill Morton said...

I guess this could be considered biohazzard waste in Rogers Park?

sons of soil said...

HI AM VINOTH

I REALLY NEED TO THANK YOU. FOR YOUR WORK OF PUTTING THE HUMAN WASTE.REALLY ITS A VERY GOOD AND LESSON FOR OUR SOCIAL WORKER. BECAUSE WHAT IS THE PERCEPTION OF PEOPLES REGARDING HUMAN WASTE.AND HOW THIS HUMAN WASTE HAS BEEN DISPOSED BY ANOTHER MAN.

sons of soil said...

HI AM VINOTH

I REALLY NEED TO THANK YOU. FOR YOUR WORK OF PUTTING THE HUMAN WASTE.REALLY ITS A VERY GOOD AND LESSON FOR OUR SOCIAL WORKER. BECAUSE WHAT IS THE PERCEPTION OF PEOPLES REGARDING HUMAN WASTE.AND HOW THIS HUMAN WASTE HAS BEEN DISPOSED BY ANOTHER MAN.

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs