Sunday, January 1, 2006

* First In '06 - Loyola Fieldhouse Sun-Rise Stake-Out


January 1, 2006. 6:00am. Chicago Police Car 2423 is guarding the Loyola Fieldhouse and it's eastern wall. It's a early morning assignment, it's dark.
January 1, 2006. 6:15am. Chicago Police Car 2423 is guarding the Loyola Fieldhouse and it's eastern wall. With the motor running, I think this officer is ready for anything to happen. I walk south with dogs on leash.

January 1, 2006. 6:50am Chicago Police Car 2423 is still guarding ( I think ) the Loyola Fieldhouse and the eastern wall. With motor running, this officer was ready ( I think ) for anything to happen. I'm heading north with the dogs still on the leash. From my observation, the eastern wall of the Loyola fieldhouse was all still intact from the above 6:15am pass by. (That's more than we can say for the boarded up front door on the south side of the building.)



January 1, 2006. 6:51am. Chicago Police Squad Car 2423 drives off as the first sun-rise of 2006 occurs. No arrests were made.

5 comments:

Knightridge Overlook said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Craig Gernhardt said...

Fuck You Very Much said .....> "Nice job, Craig. Love seeing those pics of squad cars and boarded up doors..Maybe some day, you'll actually get a real job."

Please call me at my real job. I would like to do a full feature interview of you for my magazine. It called Gay Chicago Magazine.

Footnote, I would like to thank Lt. Dick Dangle for posting my website on Second City Cop Blog.

Craig Gernhardt said...

See Lt. Dick Dangle, I can do detective work too.

Knightridge Overlook said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hugh said...

Yeah, well, if there HAD been an attempt to steal that wall, or if the sun DIDN'T come up, all the same people would be saying those cops were geniuses.

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs