Wednesday, March 22, 2006

* Alderman Moore's Better Side

joe
Rogers Park Library -3:46pm, precinct 18. Alderman Moore caught hustling away from the Hell Hole camera, cel phone in hand. He wouldn't smile. He didn't even want to be photographed. At least he was cordial enough to ask me, "How's the campaign going"?

Earlier in the day I ran into State Representative Harry Osterman. His greeting to me was, " How's it going Congressman Gernhardt?"

You think these two public officials read the "Broken Heart"?

2 comments:

fedup dem said...

Perhaps the Alderman was late for a meeting with an owner of one of the ward's sub-standard buildings, where the Alderman can obtain an appropriate camapign contribution (after all, it's only 11 months until Moore has to bamboozle the voters again). That might explain his reluctance to take the time out to pose for your camera.

Carol Goldman said...

Hi! this is Carol J Goldman writing somewhat off the thread. There are some who think I am "Carol J". Carol J came into the conversations about the Adelphi theater and appears to live on Ravenswood. She is entitled to her own identity and credit for her thoughts and opinions.

I am Carol J Goldman and I live far east of Ravenswood. If I post I use my full name. I am also happy to be Mrs. Sanford Goldman, as some call me. Hope this ends any misidentification. ;-)

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs