Thursday, March 30, 2006

* Shrine For Clive

Clyde "Clive" Flowers shrine at Fargo and Ashland
Rest In Peace


On the night of Clyde's murder, his dead body laid on the sidewalk for nearly 2 hours. As Carla Carson who witnessed the whole ordeal from her third floor apartment said, "Parents were bringing 3-4-and 5 year old children to view the dead body on the sidewalk".... " They were lined up across the street...." "It was a circus!"

A message from above. The sign on the building where Clyde was killed pleads for peace.

1 comment:

kim_60626 said...

I love you so much Clive(R.I.P)I remember us just being in the 6th grade with you and me hearing this is not okay it make me want to love life everyday and I never think you but you were funny loving and respectful to women that is what I loved the most but I guess it is finally goodbye my good friend. And for those who want to talk, talk to your D@#m selves because this is a voilent crime unexpected to happen.

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs