Monday, August 28, 2006

* Patrick Smage Stuns Everyone... (but me)


First off, I gotta say, this has been the best weekend. Ever!

For those who have followed the "Broken Heart" know my cousin and I compete in off-road motorcycle competition. And you should also know Patrick, Noel's son is a rising star on the pro circuit of our sport.

All year Pat has finished last in the pro class, but every event the little kid inched closer to the top riders in North America. At 16, the other's know Patrick is someone to watch out for, they just didn't expect it to be so soon. This weekend the competition just saw the rising star fly right past them. O.K., with that lead-in it's almost anti-climactic.

Here is the industry report on Patrick.

Here is a short summary I posted the night of the victory. I could have done a better job, I know, but we really were having a some celebration party.

Here is my day two report before heading back home to a real mess. I'll tell you about that soon. But, did I mention? This has been the best weekend. Ever!

Watch out world, here we come!

2 comments:

rogerspark60645 said...

Congratulations to Patrick...glad you had fun...I know how much this means to you.

Craig Gernhardt said...

Thanks 45.

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs