Sunday, December 17, 2006

* Who do you think sponsored this latest poll?

From 24/7 Howard-watcher Toni:

Toni said.....>"The questions ranged from the pro and con statements from the supporters for Gordon, Ginderske, Adams and the incumbent, probably garnered from press releases to local gossip. To some of the questions, I had no response because I don't know the history on rent or mortgage payments, nor do I particularly care."


O.K., let's stop right there......

Then why blog-share Toni? If I'd gotten a phone poll call like that I would have had more questions than who sponsored the "ask me a few questions" - phone poll.

I care who's saying what about whom and why? Were they talking about important issues.

Which candidate did the phone poller say hadn't paid their mortgage? This is important. A candidate who can't pay bills shows fiscal irresponsibility.

We could get to the bottom of this if we knew which candidate had the most damning questions asked against them.

What was the questions asked about Gordon exactly?

After all, it was a political phone poll - phone call you blogged about.

So, who do you think sponsored this poll Toni? Why were they asking you about the rent history of which specific candidate? Is it the same candidate who didn't pay his mortgage?

2 comments:

Craig Gernhardt said...

Just a little note about Toni and those like her.

Time magazine has named people like Toni their 'Person of the Year'!

Congratulations Toni, you earned it. Good work.

Kheris said...

I have an unlisted and unpublished number. I avoid the sales calls, but evidently I also get to dodge these interesting little slices of political life here in the 49th. I haven't decided if I like that or not. Paradise; I'd might have hung up on her myself with snippy remark to boot.

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs