Thursday, January 4, 2007

* Chicagoist Calls 'Broken Heart' Angry

I was wondering why I was getting a gazillion readers today. I went to tracksy to find out. It seems the Chicagoist has linked me up to one of their political stories. But the writer has me all wrong. I'm not angry. All I'm trying to do is spread some sunlight in Rogers Park. Oops, that's Gordon's tag-line.

Still, I couldn't help but go the extra mile now that I'm touting the 'Broken Heart' at any chance I can get. If you've enjoyed reading the Hell Hole over the past couple of years, feel free to nominate the 'Broken Heart' as your favorite community blog at the Chicagoist Bloggies '07 awards.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Those aren't the Chicagoist Bloggie Awards, those are the blogging awards. As in worldwide.

Good luck though. I'm sure you it will be a close race between the Hell Hole and the Diggs and Farks of the world...

Brownstone Therapeutics said...

Please check out my blog at
http://brownstonetherapeutics.blogspot.com/

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs