Tuesday, January 23, 2007

* Meet Chris Adams - Tonight

From The Adams Campaign:

Concerned about community development, affordable housing, improving our schools and making our streets safe? Please join 49th Ward Alderman candidate Chris Adams for an evening chat about his vision for a better Rogers Park.

Tuesday Jan. 23
7-8:30 p.m.
The home of Rebecca and Stephane Rouilly
1100 block of West Morse Avenue (east of Sheridan Rd.)
RSVP: rrouilly@earthlink.net


Blognotes: Attention residents in CAPS beat 2431, or anywhere else in the 49th ward. Here's your chance it meet Chris Adams tonight.

Listen to - and ask about our community.

Please RSVP Rebecca at the above address so she has a idea how many to plan for. It's a private home, respect that. I'm not giving out the exact address because I don't want a bunch of my readers showing up unexpected and trashing her place.

If anyone who she know's to an insider on someone else's campaign shows up at her home, they will be politely turned away. Lucky me, I've been invited to attend, I'll be able to monitor this.

2 comments:

CommonSense said...

Hey Craig, sorry to leave this here, I couldn't find your email address on the site. There was a JoMo sign on the Southeast corner of Pratt and Ridge yesterday on "the public way." I didn't have a camera so I couldn't take a picture. But, it appears to a yet another JoMo violation.

rogerspark60645 said...

commonsense, I saw that too.

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs