Sunday, February 25, 2007

* False Statements From Anne Sullivan


Hi Craig:

I found this taped on my door a few minutes ago. This is the only time someone has come inside my property to distribute political material. I think they'd stick it in my window - if I had a baked pie cooling off. I don't know how they got in through the locked gates, but here it is.

BTW, Anne Sullivan was paid by Citizens to Elect Don Gordon to work on the 'lakefront protection referendum' which passed before jumping ship for Moore.

Signed,

A concerned lake front activist who know thinks Anne Sullivan is as slimy as Moore

4 comments:

Hugh said...

Lead Organizer

in caps

makes it look all official-like

instead of in her own mind

Unknown said...

It doesn't include that she is presently being paid by the Joe Moore campaign. Another one of their deceptive ad's.

Unknown said...

I just hope she has as much success with Joe's campaign as she did with Karen Hoover's.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs