Sunday, April 1, 2007

* Hello From Tennessee


If you're wondering why I left the postings to Hugh, it's because I snuck off to the Smokey Mountains of Tennessee this weekend for a little R & R. Riding and Rocks. It's absolutely beautiful down here. Here's the gang of four (Travis, Patrick, myself and Phillip) this morning before the rain started coming down in buckets. There's nothing like trying to ride a bike on the rocks and in the hills when the mud starts packing itself between the tire and front fender. Talk about FUN... But not for this poor guy below. He struggled all day yesterday and today he was done by noon, after many crashes like this.

I'll see you all tomorrow, I'm off to dinner now.

BLOGNOTES: Yes, I picked up a few bumps and bruises this weekend too. It's not as easy as Patrick makes it look.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Thanks Hugh for covering the blog!

perfecto said...

hmmmm... i'd hang out in the woods with teenagers too if the only play i was gettin was from Gordo and snippy-pants Harrington!

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs