Thursday, April 19, 2007

* Joe Moore Fails To Have Rep @ CAPS 2423 Meeting

As you know, I've got a active boycott going on the CAPS beat 2431 meetings until Jayne Hoffman and Kevin O'Neil personally apologize to Mr. Gordon. I'd like to see them both removed from the CAPS program, but Joe Moore doesn't give a shit how the meetings are run or who runs the show in the Morse Hell Hole.

These two not only lied about Don Gordon, they are just chronic liars. One tried to polarize the community with her hate filled words. Clearly Jayne Hoffman is a bigot and should have no business leading anything.

Besides, 2431 can't even keep minute notes updated on their lame CAPS site without being hounded to update the community on what's happening.

At best, this is a reactive beat - not proactive.

So, I've joined a new CAPS beat. 2423. I've attended a few of the meetings in the past regarding the human gooning season of '04-'05. Now I'm going to help out 2423. I've decided to use my CAPS skills and help their beat officers with tips on the 'hot spots' in our neighborhood - and ways we can keep the neighborhood safe this summer, like Paws 4 Peace.

And I've asked Chris Miller to keep the meeting notes for us. Chris is a citizen member of 2423. I'll have those April '07 notes posted later today.

That's what CAPS is all about. Plus, CAPS officers Coen and Jacob seem a lot calmer.

BLOGNOTES: Joe wants to use CAPS to showboat himself during a election. A day after all those CAPS stories he mailed us during the election cycle, he couldn't even get a rep to attend CAPS beat 2423 meeting last night. He snubbed us right away. Another broken promise from a 'hot air' politician.

I have a video of Jayne Hoffman not wanting to answer why she was spreading lies. Similar to the video of Joe Moore not wanting to talk. I'm choosing not to embarrass her - for now. Say you're sorry Jayne.

1 comment:

Hillari said...

Who exactly is Jayne Hoffman? Is she working for CAPS?

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs