Friday, June 8, 2007

* Beagle Found @ Greenleaf and Glenwood


Who lost their beagle? This pup was found wandering around the Greenleaf and Glenwood area at 5 p.m. last night. This hyper little dog is a un neutered male, 20 to 30 pounds, and about 2 to 3 years old.

The dog was off leash and had no collar or tags whatsoever.

My neighbors have the dog as of now - and they are leaving out of town this evening. They've already got a dog, they can't hold two. They've also made a call to animal control. So, before this pooch heads to the pound - If anyone has any information on who's beagle this is, e-mail me, or call 773-988-8997. Let's find the mutt it's home, before it get's put to sleep.

3 comments:

DorothyParker007 said...

I saw a poster at Foster and Western yesterday, I will drive by there today and check and call.

estes1 said...

please ask them to keep the dog a little longer. I found a rottweiller a few years ago and animal control officer told me that they really put them down asap. I sent him back, I took the dog to the evanston one, I was told they might have a better chance, but you have to lie and say that you found him there. I'll look around for flyers, he may be from different area.

DorothyParker007 said...

The poster was a mixed pit 2yo.

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs