Wednesday, August 15, 2007

* Blood on the Wayne Senior Building


dbt said...> "There was reported police activity at the Morse El stop this morning. Anybody know what that was? Anybody know where the giant blood splatter on the southeast corner of the building on the southwest corner of Wayne and Morse came from? 6928 N Wayne."

BLOGNOTES: Other than the normal Morse Avenue EL activity, I noticed nothing out of the ordinary. Maybe one of my readers did. As for the blood, I did find that. Don't know who's blood it may be? That building is owned by Joe Moore's pal Jay Johnson.

6 comments:

dbt said...

My only source for the morse el was the CTA Tattler SMS group, so who knows.

The blood, on the other hand, still has me freaked out. I've seen enough of it the last couple of days.

prattpangs said...

Probably unreported to police. I sure would like to know if if was another gooning incident

Heart. said...

... What the hell was that explosion?! It's 9:40 and I heard it a minute ago.

Bill Morton said...

Is there a bullet lodged in the concrete?

That's the first place I'd check for information about the blood.

I certainly wouldn't expect the police or ... the alderman... ha!, to give us any information about this blood incident.

sandm said...

It's amazing how things happen right under people's noses in this neighborhood. I park my car in that lot, and there's an old guy who sits literally 2 feet away from that blood on the other side of the fence for hours a day. He keeps an eye on things. I hope that isn't his blood

dbt said...

just to follow up, the cta tattler covered the "person on tracks" issue today:

after the alert

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs