Tuesday, July 29, 2008

* Crack Whore TKO's Crack Whore


7:30 AM: As construction workers were filing in for a days work at the Reside on Morse and Morse Theatre job site this morning, they got a little extra... extra. A one round cat fight started as quickly as it was over at 1340 West Morse.

In one corner was Diamond (above) vs. the new girl we'll call 'Fitness'. Evenly matched in size, Diamond was wearing a long black cocktail dress, slightly wrinkled/possibly stained. Fitness was wearing a Lycra skin tight Yoga suit. Cat fight fashion edge goes to Fitness.

Fitness went at Diamond first- with Diamond on the retreat immediately! If you know anything about a good one on one cat-fight, you'll know, once one backs up, it's over.

Diamond started screaming, "get that crazy bitch away from me.... get that crazy bitch away from me.... get that crazy bitch away from me...." Fitness swung wildly the first few times, then finally connected with a right to Diamonds head. Bam, down Diamond went, hitting the sidewalk and falling apart like a Cubic zirconia. Fitness jumped on Diamond and continued the whoop down, connecting several punches to Diamonds head. Fitness got up from the downed Diamond, then jumped into an awaiting black SUV.

7:31 AM: You can now add blood stains to the dress description. The fight was over.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to know Diamond still lives over in the park. The one where people take their children.

Wonder what would happen if she took up residence on Oak Street Beach instead?

Don't worry, though. Joe Moore is cleaning up Rogers Park!

Razldazlrr said...

Yep - that Diamond is crazy - she has come at me and the dogs a few times. Yesterday she was hollering at me when I was sitting at Starbucks. Can anyone give her a ride to Oak Street or Joe Moore's front lawn?

Dr Who said...

Her name is Amanda Sabin and when she first started out on Sheridan 10 years ago, she claimed to be a paramedic. I guess the rock isn't like cancer, in that the survival rate is high.

Hillari said...

I think I've seen Diamond once on Morse Avenue. That catfight sounded like most catfights -- a battle between two women who don't know how to fight because they can't throw punches well. Like we say in the gym, "Ain't nothin' on that punch but her arm!"

Bosworth said...

Diamond is on Howard Street all the time. I've called 911 about her so many times I have lost count. She needs help badly. I can see our court system is working well.
and rogersparking, I can guarantee that Diamond would not be tolerated on Oak Street Beach or anywhere near the Gold Coast for that matter. None of the criminal behavior we are forced to tolerate on the streets of Rogers Park would be tolerated in most Chicago neighborhoods.

CommonSense said...

Speaking of the homeless people in the RP - Rainbow has taken up residence under the tree directly in front of the lifeguard shack at Pratt Beach. He's been drinking away the days with another fine RP resident. A cop told me this afternoon there is nothing he can do unless Rainbow is in the beach after 11 pm.

Fuzzy Logic said...

@Commonsense:

Funny, I saw a guy recently get a good size ticket for having alcohol (a beer) in the park.

If Rainbow is drinking, how hard would it be to write him up? If we're doing it for the people who live here, let's do it for the St. Louis tard as well.

Unknown said...

she's out of jail again?

Razldazlrr said...

yea - what's with all the people sleeping on the beach in the morning when I go down there with my dogs? It's so very creepy!
Saturday I was walking the dogs in the middle of the day on the bike path and some crazy guy (looked Indian in a tiny pair of shorts or underwear and no shirt ) started throwing rocks at the dogs and I. There were people all over - I have no clue why he targeted us. A couple of nice guys knocked him to the ground - it was scary!

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs