Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sullivan Update

Hey everyone. I'm just here for a Sullivan update. Everything has been good for the most part within the last month. No fights to report. Just the usual stuff (you already know what and it's not a big deal, at least in my eyes).

Just to put this out here: As I was heading home this afternoon, I saw a big fight on North Shore just west of Greenview. As we were pulling off, I was already hearing lots of sirens. By the time we got to North Shore, the police were on scene and some people were standing around. When I looked further west, there were some other people getting separated by police and school security. Nothing else to say about it. I was just glad to be going home after a long day. Update, 4/16/10: This was no regular fight. Lots of people today were saying a younger boy was talking about three Sullivan students which caused them to jump him. There was just a large crowd watching the beating. The three who jumped the kid were arrested.

Update #2, 4/28/10: Things have been alright. But that's not what I want to talk about. Today, as my class and I were in the Bosworth parking lot, practicing some baseball, two kids from the school, who appear to be seniors, walked by. As one of them walked by as we were playing, he said "they're retarded, they don't know how to play baseball,". Personally, I'm a bit pissed by that comment. I don't care about them calling me that, because I know I suck at sports anyway, but I'm a bit mad because it was directed to all of us. I feel insulted on my classmates' part. They're autisic. What part of that don't people understand? Of course they're not going to play as good as the regular kids will. But they tried their best. Maybe that damn senior should've taken his butt (I feel like saying something else, but won't, because I'll probably get in trouble for it) home instead of downgrading my classmates. At that point, the school was litterally closed anyway, so he shouldn't have been on school grounds.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, Timmy!! I'm glad things have simmered down a bit!

Missy Eastlake said...

Hey Timmy--welcome back! I missed you and your updates. Hope all goes well with your studies too.

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

No problem, guys.

Chicago, I'm glad, too.

Missy Eastlake, thanks. I'll try to update more often (at least twice a month). It's just been real quiet (good thing) and some of the stuff that goes on is just regular teen behavior so I really don't care about it.

Craig Gernhardt said...

Please do, Timmy. If the blog wasn't slow enough as it is, race season starts this weekend. I'm heading to Indiana.

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Craig!!

rogerspark60645 said...

OT-If anybody knows of a male kitten or nice cat that needs a home please e-mail me at
ckreutz@luc.edu.

Thanks

MTHRFCK said...

BRING IN THE NATIONAL GUARD!

Unknown said...

postscript

today on mayne stage
silent radio

....broken hearted no longer.....

hmmmm,
time to end the blog once and for all? personally i dont see the point of it being continued
at this minimalist level.

craig is too busy,
and i guess no one wants to take
over, i would just fold.
i cant seem to get any reaction anymore. which is fine.
now its just strange the blog
even exists.

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs