Thursday, January 27, 2011

Don't Get Off on Jarvis

Entertainment purposes only.
Warning: Real foul language. 
This was really strange. My links analysis this morning (where people come from) offered the above video from Marc Falion, who podcasts the Feast of Fun internet show. I'd expect Marc to link something from his site to Gay Chicago, not the Broken Heart. I was somewhat entertained by this. I must not be the only one. Over 650,000 times this You-Tube video has been viewed. Click to watch at your own risk.

While we're watching, let's view one more You-Tube video, shall we? 

Warning: Foul dancing.

8 comments:

Razldazlrr said...

What's funniest are the people around them just ignoring their antics! There are no doubt some very loud and bazarre people on the red line. I often get off and change cars at a stop due to obnoxious loud women

Unknown said...

I've seen some of her performance reviews here from the summer.

Mimi Honey, you need to do a little more riding and a little less chiding, that shoe's about to be involved in a premature ejaculation at Morse!

kiss kiss,
Baroness Organza Brocade

Charlie Didrickson said...

Classic

billyjoe said...

"Two-Striker" Definition (as in two strikes against you.):

Strike 1: Male African American.

Strike 2: Gay.

Hugh said...

I heard he/she is Craig's girlfriend.

Craig Gernhardt said...

I gotta say, Hugh really is obsessed with my personal life. Excessive and compulsive behavior towards who I see and what I do.

That's just a bit too creepy. Hugh, me thinks you need to seek some professional help - right away.

Hugh said...

Perhaps you are right, Craig. Can I borrow some of your medication? By all accounts, you certainly aren't taking them.

Chip Bagg said...

.
"I know that if you come for me, I'm sprayin' your black ass with mace..."
.
I love this gal. You go girl!
Finally, someone I would vote for if she ran for alderperson against Joe Moore.
.

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs