Sunday, February 17, 2013

Mayne Stage patron pees in alley

Last night's sold out Mayne Stage concert with Dido drew quite a crowd. 99.9% of the patrons were respectful to the neighborhood. But one of the concert goer's couldn't resist using the alley between Reside on Morse and the Mayne Stage to take a leak. Not once, but twice did the same individual do this illegal act. And the second time he took a pee, he posed for the locals who witnessed his public urination display.

I guess we're turning into Wrigleyville North.

10 comments:

Chip Bagg said...

Better to pee than to brawl or to shoot your fellow concert goer.

Philip McGregor Rogers said...

In the old days you used to post pictures. I suppose its better not to.

billyjoe said...

No, Craig.

You've turned into Chicken Little.

And the sky is falling.

Craig Gernhardt said...

My phone was low on batteries and needed to save all the charge I had on broken buzzer calls to clients, otherwise I would've called 911.

Plus, my camera was at home and it was dark.

But I did cuss the shit out of him.

Had a police officer actually done his job, the dude would've been ticketed, potentially fined, or had to do community service cleaning up alleys in the loop, like one guy did with me today for my egregious offense of tying my dogs to a tree.

Unknown said...

Goddammit. Better to have someone pissing behind a building than goddamned shooting in front of it.

Pepper said...

oh sweet jesus. what is this now.. everycock?

Pepper said...

everycockblock

Pepper said...

So thats a choice? Peeing OR shooting?
I know guys who can do both. Some girls as well.

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work Bro. We need more guys checking on who's pissing in what alleys. Too bad sidekick Jeffy is obsessing over DNAinfo tweets or he could be out there with you cussing the shit out of pissers.

Craig Gernhardt said...

While I'm getting hundreds of readers daily, I only get a few asshole commenters. Thus I've decided to can the comments part of the blog.

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs