Tuesday, January 4, 2005

Which Poster was Removed?

What we have here on this "Morse Avenue Boarded-Up & Vacant Windows Project" is three information fliers and a cut up Ceasefire bumper sticker. The photo was taken Saturday. When I noticed these yellow fliers were everywhere, I placed mine next to theirs, with-out bothering any of their yellow fliers.
Posters14
DevCorupt pays workers to place these fliers, with your tax dollars. Mine are put up at no expense to the taxpayers.

So, if you picked the white flier as being removed, you are a winner! I figured they would have come down yesterday, but I guess the SSA janitors must have taken Monday off? Does DevCorupt also spend your taxpayer money to take mine down?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you play their dirty games and remove theirs?

Anonymous said...

Maybe someone took down yours so they could look you up on line. Fliers come and go -- I wouldn't take it personally!

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs