Sunday, June 26, 2005

* Lunt Avenue Residents Beware

Marcus Herron is out of jail and back on the streets folks. Truth is, he was back hanging with the gangbangers in the 1300 block of west Lunt Avenue, violationing his jail release agreement.

I introduced myself to Mr. Herron. I told him I hoped he wasn't on the street trying to Goon anyone of our Rogers Park residents today or this summer. I told him he cost me many hours of court advocacy time. I figured I would let him know the Lunt Avenue Home Owners and Renters Association meant business this year. NO MORE GOONING! His gangbang buddies told him he didn't have to take that "shit from me." That's when I went home to get my Paws 4 Peace.

After that, I didn't see Mr. Herron or his gangbang buddies on Lunt the rest of the day. Let's hope Mr. Herron got the message?

No comments:

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs