Thursday, September 15, 2005

* Trouble Moves Out

Force Move
The lady in the number 80 football uniform was crazy. Wacko crazy. She was on something strong. Some medication, for sure. She screamed at me to, " Not ask so damn many questions".

Me, ask too many questions? No, not me.

As she said," they was movin' out, water was shut off and didn't have time to talk to no honky!"

As I tried to take a close up photo, she wacked my camera and her brute movers, moved in on me. I picked up the camera and backed off, snapping this as I fled.

See, these were gangbangers and they were living next door to me. Until today.

I've featured this building before. My neighbors tell me horror stories on this property. I've seen the horror stories. Pure trouble.

Now they are gone! They don't have to live next to this nosey honky no more.

2 comments:

morseville said...

I bet you didn't even get a good-bye hug! I'm glad they're gone. I can't imagine living next door to that junk.

Jocelyn said...

I know the feeling when a bad neighbor moves out- we had a troublemaker/prostitute/crack user move out on our street.

A few weeks earlier she sat on my neighbors stoop muttering to her friend, "They can sweep the sidewalks around here (which I do) all they want as long as I can do my business I don't care."

I am happy to report she was evicted and I saw her getting arrested at the "L" a week later. It's amazing how one person can disrupt the peace on a block so much. She brough alot of bad traffic onto our block and I am glad she's gone.

Sometimes it seems unkind to say that. I hope she gets the help she needs-off drugs etc...but until she does, I don't want her around here.

anyway, hopefully you'll have a bit more peace over there now.

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs