Friday, January 27, 2006

* Adelphi Tear Down Update - Dust in the Wind Part 2

On Thursday I took a walk down Estes and from a block away I noticed something floating in the air. I thought it was dust, but wasn't sure.

If you ask the Alderman's office which Gary Fuschi did, everything is OK. Of course we know they are to be watering this project to keep the dust down, but they aren't from what I saw. Something about 32 degrees Gary said and no dust?

Here is the proof there is a dust free Adelphi demolition on Estes. Dust free, if you believe the Aldermans office. I still say I saw dust.

2 comments:

Knightridge Overlook said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Charlie Didrickson said...

Dude....that is not dust. It is like totally BONG HIT exhilation. Me and my bros have been collecting it in little teeny tiny air tight bottles.

If you want in on some of this mad smoke I will be chillin over by the laudromat across from the BONG HIT factory.

Now just take a big deep breath and repeat after me....

IT'S ALL GOOD......PEACE OUT.

nothin shakin on shakedown st

VW = kappwzr

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs