Thursday, January 19, 2006

* DevCorp North's-Daniel "The Screener" Butt Is The Flier Hog

Got lot's of responses and a few emails regarding yesterday's story.

Here are three real life responses. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Hi Craig, I am quite certain that young man (great picture) is the same one who greets the public for DevCorp. I stopped in and he is the person who first asked my business. You can probably spot him from the street - he is quite close to the front window, that is, if they haven't hidden him away by now. What a stupid thing to do, Kimberly should know better.

No attribution please, I still have to deal with these people!

Best regards, keep at 'em!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Great Picture!

That young man sits at a front desk in the new DevCorp headquarters and acts as "receptionist". He is the "screener", so to speak.

I assume he is a paid employee as I have seen him there several times. He's not important enough to merit an introduction so I don't know his name.

How petty can one be? Just ask Kimberly Bares. She's a champ. I'll bet her Board of Directors is not happy with this kind of publicity.

Been There - Done That
_____________________________________________________________________________________

To the Hell Hole editor:

I was at the meeting. He took a turn passing the mike around, but he was sitting at the back of the room not paying attention, so when Kimberly Bares called on a speaker on his side of the room, she had to shout "Daniel!" to get him to pass the mike.

I believe the butt of your post may be none other than Daniel Butt, DevCorp North employee, "Project Co-ordinator," a Kimberly hire from her alma mater UIC CUPPA, and author of last November's famously twisted "Crime is Down" article.

A loyal Hell Hole Reader

7 comments:

Steve said...

Too Funny

Hugh said...

Affordable Housing Set-Asides in Rogers Park

Speaking of Camargo, does anyone know how DevCorp North Community Development Coordinator Rene Camargo managed to hit the jackpot when the only affordable condos set aside in the history of Rogers Park were doled out? What was the process? Was a drawing held? Who decided? Thanks!

The Vista North project on the SW corner of Juneway and Paulina was developed by Hipolito "Paul" Roldan of Hispanic Housing Corporation under the the City's New Homes for Chicago program. Roldan is also a partner with DevCorp North in owning Gateway Mall. He is also a beneficiary of the Howard TIF. He is the owner of the Gateway Senior Building built with public subsidies.

Hugh said...

I'm not interested in dirt, but I am interested that my home town used my taxes to rehab a building in my neighborhood for low and moderate income home buyers and an employee of DevCorp North just happened to get one of the condos. Maybe it's just a coincidence, I don't know, but I am curious. Does anyone know anything more about this? How were our new neighbors selected? Thanks!

Hugh said...

oooo, nice catch, Bob! I'm jealous

Butt, Tariq H.
1143 Plymouth Ct.
Chicago, IL 60605
Occupation: Physican
Employer: Private Practice

Citizens for Joe Moore

$1,000.00 2/25/2005
$500.00 6/15/2004
$300.00 2/21/2003

Illinois State Board of Elections Campaign Disclosure

Hugh said...

anybody recognize these eyebrows?

Hugh said...

probably just a coincidence

Hugh said...

quite the resume

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs