Tuesday, March 21, 2006

* Teamwork Here! Not Quite the Same North of Howard

Pasche
Pasche Playground-7:50am. Here we have a lady working for the 49th ward, passing out materials. When she saw me walk up with the Claypool signs she was so happy, she helped me put them up. She told me she was upset the democratic party of the 49th ward chose the other guy who is in bed instead of out campaigning. I asked her why she was handing out the 49th ward material with the other guy's name on it? She was so ashamed and didn't answer.

Still ma'am, thanks for putting up the Claypool signs, it's more than I can say for the North of Howard bunch. I went up there on my second round and all the Claypool signs had been taken down.

Shame, shame, shame on you. Dirty tricks from the hospital bed candidate and his over-zealous workers North of Howard?

1 comment:

Hugh said...

> She told me she was upset the democratic party of the 49th ward chose the other guy who is in bed instead of out campaigning. I asked her why she was handing out the 49th ward material with the other guy's name on it? She was so ashamed and didn't answer.

That's so sad. You mean she wasn't out working to express her own deeply-held political beliefs? Did she feel pressured somehow to pass out literature for someone she did not beleive in?

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs