Friday, April 21, 2006

* Family Dollar Store Gang Graffiti Removed


Calling RP Dude. Help me out here. What is this gang message on the Family Dollar Store building say? We need a translation here. Is someone in trouble?

Update: People people people, please. Family Dollar doesn't give a shit about the neighborhood, they want to make a dollar off you selling knock-off products. That's all.

This gang scrawling has been up for over six months. Six freaking months! Get it. It's a fixture. Now, they all of a sudden care? Yeah, right.

As for the person who thinks I can call 311 and get it removed. Sorry, I can't do it that way, it's not my building. They only respond to the buildings owner or tenant. I can and I will forward this downtown to the proper people who will get this removed very quickly is my hope, not six months from now. Unless you guys want to wait for Alderman Moore to take care of the problem?

Update #2 Let's close the books on this case. The gang scrawling is removed. Thanks to all who helped in this matter. Funny I'm saying this, besides Paradise, Kevin Cosgrove and Wayne Frazier were the one's who got the ball rolling after this blog report. Or shall I say they got the baking soda spraying. Thanks guys!

O.K, enough of the love-fest, after-all, this is the Hell Hole.

8 comments:

Hugh said...

Thanks for that, Paradise!

Knightridge Overlook said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christopher said...

I can't believe this has been on this building for six months and no one has called 311. What is the address of this Family Dollar Store? I'll call today if somone will post the details.

CAPS 101 is to call in graffitti as soon as you see it whether it is on buildings, light poles, mailboxes,sidewalks or dumpsters.

You do not have to be the owner of the building.

Craig Gernhardt said...

Paradise, thanks for doing all this calling on behalf of the community!

This gang scrawling is behind Kevin O'Neils house, it's a wonder he never noticed? Isn't he like the CAPS #1 - CAPS 101 guy?

Craig Gernhardt said...

I should also mention this is a loyal reader submitted issue from a 1400 block of Farwell resident. He sent to me because he wasn't getting any results in getting it removed.

If anyone else has problems or issues, if you've spotted a crime and have photos, send them to me.

If it's something I like, I may run them.

Christopher said...

Thanks, Paradise!

I just placed a call to Graffitti Blasters.

Toto said...

Toto a.k.a. Psychic Advisor and Spiritual Mystic.

Thank you, I knew you'd read this blog today.

I see you are deeply troubled by something, otherwise you would not be here. Please place your fingers lightly above the keyboard and close your eyes and concentrate on what is troubling you. Breath deeply and let the sprirt guide you.

I have the clairvoyant power to see deeply into your soul.

I will do my first Psychic reading on Craig.


You are a lonely wanderer on life's road. Your friends, if you call them that, hate you. They talk behind your back and call you a “noob.”

You have body odor that could kill a horse. Finding a seat by yourself on the bus is never a problem.

Most your relatives are dodgy thieves that will take anything that's not nailed down, including mouldy leftovers out of the fridge.

You are a clumsy lover and your significant other sleeps around to make up for your deficiencies.

The puss infected acne on your face draws stares from strangers on the street.

Your bathtub has not been cleaned in over 18 months and the slimy scum is turning psychedelic colors by now.

You are such a miserable failure that the unemployment office uses your photo in Power Point presentations as an example of what not to look like at an interview.

You’re idea of being environmentally friendly is to dry out and re-use your toilet paper.

The closest you’ll ever get to a brainstorm is a slight drizzle.

No one will ever know that you've had a lobotomy, if you wear a wig to hide to the scars and learn to control the slobbering.

Ooooh. Things are fading now. Until next week bye, bye.

Toto said...

GO JOE FAN. GO JOE FAN. GO JOE FAN. GO JOE FAN. GO JOE FAN. GO JOE FAN. GO JOE FAN. GO JOE FAN.

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs