Monday, May 15, 2006

* Jeff-O & The Missing Sign

Exclusive Jeff-O Wide Angle View of the Spot of the Missing Sign

"I guess Craig doesnt care about the downed NO PARKING SIGN at the corner of Farwell and Wayne because its not on Morse, but its there at the northwest corner not the absolute corner but the parkway just west of the northwest corner, looks like shit and it tells everyone that the neigborhood doesnt warrant normal upkeep or maintenance, cause i think it would look great if Craig took a picture of the downed sign, this is just as important as graffiti on the side of a building, its shows the area to be in decay instead of being in the pink."

"I havent asked for much, but i think this problem needs to be addressed and atleast pointed out with an entry and a photo because thats what it takes to get things done sometimes. The NO PARKING SIGN has been on the parkway for 2-3 months, looking sad, forlorn, depressed and pukey."


Thanks for listening...later,

Jeff-O

Blognotes:
Jeff-O,

I'm not doubting there was a fallen No Parking sign on Farwell. These things happen all the time. But Jeff-O, it's gone. I searched east and I searched west on Wayne, I searched north and I searched south on Farwell, I couldn't find the downed sign and pole anywhere on Farwell or Wayne.

All I could find was the empty pole holder at Farwell and Glenwood , one block west, so I took a picture of it for you. I could grant your wish of taking the photograph of the downed pole, if I could find the subject you wish so much to see. Or shall I say, see fixed.

Help me out, where exactly is this downed pole, or was this a wild goose chase?

No comments:

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs