Saturday, July 1, 2006

* Metra Stories

by Lois Laine

Normally I ride the Metra train during rush hour, but Monday I went to work late. I got on the train (Metra) at Greenleaf. There were a handful of people on my car. Sitting a few seats up were a guy and a girl. The girl was loud and sounded wasted on something.

As the train started moving she was looking out the window. Train travels south and the girl calls out "Morse Avenue"....

The train keeps rolling and gets to the next street and she says "Crack spot".....

I was wondering if I heard that right then they started talking about how he's 42 and should move out of his mother's house.

He says he's thinking of buying a house, she says "Oh could I live there, I'll pay you rent?"

He says, "Yeah what are you going to do, pay me in rocks?"

They both laughed.......

No comments:

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs