Wednesday, August 23, 2006

* Dry Cleaning Stolen From Car

Craig:
I'm a regular reader of your blog, and I was hoping you might post something for me. On Monday PM or Tuesday AM someone stole the dry cleaning from our car, at Ashland & Rogers. They got away with a bunch of my husband's dress shirts, a few of his suits, and some dresses of mine.

The clothes were not designer brands and pretty conservative, and I sort of doubt whoever took them will have any interest once they realize what they got. I don't think the clothing has any street or resale value.

That being said, I'm wondering if our stuff is lying in a heap in some alley or park around the neighborhood. Would you mind posting something about this on your blog?

I'm not holding my breath, but it would be really wonderful if we could get some of the clothes back. I'm also curious about if other neighbors have had recent car break ins. They took larger-sized dress shirts in white and blue, some grey dress pants, some business suits, a white skirt and two black dresses, one silk and the other linen.

I can be reached at: llihac70@yahoo.com

Thanks much,

Missing Some Clothes

No comments:

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs