Monday, October 30, 2006

* Bambi Caught & Shot After Police Chase

Bambi
Good Morning Craig,

Field reporter Mike here with a police update. Last night around 6:00 PM, I was startled with a female office yelling at a group of youth that she was one minute from arresting them. So I grab my camera and fly out the door to get the scoop. Look up and down the block and there are four police cars and one paddy wagon sitting down by the Block building (or whatever we call it now). I walk down the street and find out, its an All Points Police Bulletin of a suspicious subject.

Description: Tan with white belly and tan/white tail, subject is to be considered antlered and dangerous.

Suspect last seen headed west on Lunt, then south on Greenview, then east on Pratt, then south on Newguard, wait, no now running down gangways and jumping fences. We are not chasing the subject but following it. We lost it, send more cars and Animal Control. Pop, Pop, shots fired, suspect now has two tranquilizers in it’s hind quarters.

Suspect refuses to stop. Subject now seems to be high on something, and is lying down. Pop, shot fired again. Subject is down. I repeat subject is down. Now what do we do. We have subject cornered in a back yard.

All in all it was a fun chase. My son and I running to keep up with the deer and the police cars. The officers were kind enough to let me in the back yard and I took these pictures for the memories. And now I share them with you.

Signed,

The Deer Chaser

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The idea of chasing a frightened animal thru city streets sounds nothing like fun. Watching cops or animal control officers shoot it with tranquiliser darts doesn't sound like fun and the photo doesn't look as if the deer had fun. I guess i'm no fun.

Ryne said...

Did joe's head pop out of the deers ass??

Knightridge Overlook said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pamela said...

Best RP story of the year.

lillie said...

hi i don't like who do these things. for me violence, droug, smoke, etc. are no good things

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs