Monday, December 4, 2006

* Graffiti Still Covers The Rider Building

The first snow storm of the season can't cover-up the Alderman's lies.

"All graffiti must be removed immediately.
Alderman Moore
November 27, 2007


Blognotes: In October I did this story regarding a gang marking on the Harold Rider Building. Since that time the Alderman came out out with his "Significant Victory" press release. Problem is, what kind of victory do you have if the rules aren't followed?

So, our questions today are -

* Who, besides the 'Broken Heart' is monitoring the Alderman and his slumlord buddy while they 'break their promises' to the community?

* And what part of "immediately" doesn't Mr. Rider not understand?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard the shots/noise too as I was up feeding my baby. Disconcerting at best. I'd be happy to hear any more information if people have anything to offer.

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs