Thursday, February 15, 2007

* Jake CP Call For Mayor Daley to "Step Down"

Exclusive First Look @ Jake CP Denouncing Chicago's Mayor

Jake CP has gone on a tangent this time. He's calling for Mayor Daley to step down. He covers all the bases in this seven minute rant. From cars being towed, to bags on the parking meters - My little buddy Jake doesn't miss a beat.

Although I'm a bit disappointed he's now passed the school book issue over to Mayor Daley.

Let's hope the Mayor's people don't tow your parents car to the pound for this one Jake. Your parents could punish you by putting a bag over your head for the next video.

2 comments:

Levois said...

That's kind of bold. I'd say good for him. Or is it?

The young man will lose material if Daley loses. He at least still can come up with material for Blagojevich. LOL!!!

JakeCP said...

My mother has not punished me for this video. I will continue to make videos like this until justice is served. By the way I pass the book issue to whoever wants take responsibility for improving the Chicago Public School System. I believe that Daley took over in 1995. Thanks for the press, I will menion your website in one of my next videos.

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs