Tuesday, July 31, 2007

* Pile of Gravel Works Up Jeff-O


Word to Jeff-O. You should know how things work by now. We're not talking about the neglected gravel left behind on the sidewalk after a construction job. We're talking about how you submit a story to the 'Broken Heart'. I know this issue has been bothering you for awhile. But really Jeff-0, you gotta know better. Here's how its done.

First, you have to take the photograph (yourself) of the problem and send it to me via e-mail. Then you got to put together your 'Dear Craig' letter. Like this.

Dear Craig,

I know Im a broken record, and you are going to get really sick of me. BUT, what about the kitty litter gravel of crap pile in front of 'my quiet place?'

I think I must be hallucinating, because no one responds to this. I guess its either something that is acceptable or you guys are blind or dont care?

If you so badly want to show up our nimby Ald. Moore - why not point out actual faults? Like his failure and the failure of everyone on this blog to acknowledge the existence of a large spread out pile of gravel on the sidewalk in front of 'my quiet place?'

That is something that could easily be fixed by making the SSA people earn their money, or is there no more SSA?


Signed,
Mr Kitty Litter Noticer

6 comments:

dbt said...

Seriously, wtf is up with that giant pile? It's a hazard. someone might drive through it and break one of her windows!

Speaking of My Quiet Place, the food's pretty good. A friend of mine was in town and we got carry out from there. (Why didn't we dine in? "Isn't that the place right across from where all the crack dealers live?" -- my wife)

proGun said...

Why don't we relocate the pile of gravel to one of the many potholes in the bike path?

My 4 year old daughter would like to know if that was possible.

Philip McGregor Rogers said...

ok craig touche!

i just thought maybe you didnt know about it,
but next time i will send a picture,
i promise!
i think i didnt mean to put nimby
with ald. moore,
i think i WAS hallucinating when i wrote that,

moore isnt a nimby is he?
I think i meant numbnuts or Numbskull or something of that nature.

anyways,
SSA has to get rid of that,
OR ELSE,
i may just have to roll down a garbage can (plastic barrel)
and sweep up that crap myself.

maybe its like a minibeach or something,

I just thought it was extremely strange that something like this
could exist for SO LONG on Morse
without comment.

Its a good way IMHO to pick on Moore and the SSA.

And yes I agree the food at My Quiet Place is very good,
I had the catfish, call ahead first
cuz it takes awhile for it to be cooked,

I hope they relocate
when and if that horrible one story lowrise piece of crap is torn down.

anyways thanks craig
this is the second time you checked something out,
and this time it wasnt a wild goose chase

Veronica said...

nimby means not in my back yard

Philip McGregor Rogers said...

yeah i know that,
i cant believe that i inserted it there, cuz it doesnt make sense,
there is also cave and banana,

well folks sorry to bring this up,
i guess this isnt a big deal. please disregard this entry

just forget i brought it up...

ciao,
blank.

Unknown said...

What address is this at?

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs