Wednesday, August 15, 2007

* Clark Street Open Air Drug Market

Hey Craig,

I guess the drug market in Rogers Park is equal to bank branches and Starbucks in the business world. Another market has been opened on 7100 North Clark Street in front of the Jamaican Barber Shop on the east side of the street. This one has the advantage of being drive thru!

I had gone to pick up take out from China Hut on the corner on a Friday night and watched the business flow for a good 20 minutes while waiting for my order. God Bless America where you to can grow up to be an entrepreneur in the drug trade!


Please share this with your readers,

Andrew Grother

6 comments:

ck said...

Right by one of Joe Moore's latest neighborhood achievements, the Adelphi Theater hole in the ground!

RPKelly said...

Hey, Craig--
As I was out strolling with my young children this morning, I ran across a large collection of empty beer bottles and liquor bottles, some broken, in front of 1234 Farwell. Looks like those parties don't just happen over by the 24-hour Morse open-air drug market. Rogers Park -- what a great place to raise a family!

Natas said...

Yes, it is one of the best things that could have EVER happened in Rogers Park, that rat infested piece of crap getting torn down......
Wait isn't Little Billy Morton responsible for that, wasn't he the owner of that hell hole? wasn't it him who could not renovate the place because he did not have the money?????
I THINK SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha, I made a funny, Hell Hole.

dbt said...

There was reported police activity at the Morse El stop this morning. Anybody know what that was?

Anybody know where the giant blood splatter on the southeast corner of the building on the southwest corner of wayne & morse came from?

(6928 N Wayne? I'm not sure on the street #).

Sorry I don't have a picture for you, Craig, I was on my way to work...

Estes Dude said...

I have noticed the activity on Clark as well. See them on the way to Metra- lot of increased people and activity early in the morning. What else could be going on @ 5:30 in the morning on Clark St.

ck said...

"Rat infested piece of crap"

http://c.myspace.com/Groups/00005/32/18/5788123_l.jpg

Oh c'mon, natas. JoMo let a real treasure get torn down.

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs