Saturday, February 2, 2008

* Thanks for Reading


Last year was a record year for the 'Broken Heart'. Nearly a half million page reads and over a quarter million visitors. Analyzing the numbers that came in for January 2008, (43,991 unique visitors) we're going to shatter those records. Even my Technorati ranking has skyrocketed. At an average of 1400 unique visitors a day in January, the 'Broken Heart' could be looking at doubling last years figures. That's if I don't quit by then. LOL. Thanks for following along everyone. Even you, Natas.

9 comments:

Bill Morton said...

The 'Broken Heart' of Rogers Park is an inspiration to many.

ck said...

Go Craiggy!! ;-D

INKJAR said...

CON GRATS CRAIG-
BROKEN HART IS A WINNER AND GAINIG EVER WEEK-

Levois said...

Before you know it this'll be another dot-com. Oh idea!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Craig Gernhardt said...

With News Star pulling it's website content from Rogers Park, for now, bloggers are the only game in town.

I heart the R.P. said...

No surprise to me. Involved and informative.

DorothyParker007 said...

Does that include all the times you kicked me off?

Don't forget me this valentine.'s day big boy? I love it when you kick me. Ha cha cha cha

Natas said...

Yeah, Bill, his blog inspires my to shit, and leave it in a place for Craigie poo poo to take a picture of it.

The time has come Craig, quit, do Rogers Park a Favor, you attention seeking glory hound.

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs