Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Mystery Partially Solved


I hate to be bamboozled. That's exactly what happened. I knew there was two different electronic ballots. No one wanted to admit this when I questioned them. Here's my proof. (Don't ask how I got this document.)

The person who activated my card activated it only for the Federal election. The card was activated by a POA or something like that. It wasn't one of the two unqualified judges at the table. This was a bone of contention in initial proceedings earlier in this drama session. Why would this un-official person enter Ballot Style 200 (509) code #492610 instead of the Ballot Style 200 code #492600? This person NEVER asked me which ballot I wanted. She just dialed it in for me herself. And she NEVER called the BOE # at the bottom of the page I have obtained for the 49th ward, 26th precinct. If asked if I wanted just the Federal coded card, I would've said no.

2 comments:

Adelie said...

It seems there are voter shenanigans happening elsewhere:

http://www.slate.com/id/2203665/.

Tom Mannis said...

So it seems you acquired the document through illegal means, huh craig?

You and I are so Alike, your pal, Tom Mannis

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs