Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday with Timmy Returns

Hey, Craig, school has been over the last two weeks.

March 31: On Tuesday, things were good. Just the usual fooling around. The only thing I didn't like was when a couple of kids in English class (they're in there for Division and I'm in there for 2nd period so it wasn't the 2nd period kids) gave me a nasty look because I was in there extra time, trying to finish up a major test we were given (I'm allowed extra time on tests). The teacher had told them to be quiet when they came in so I could focus and that's why there were mad.

April 1: On Wednesday, we went on a field trip. I will not disclose the location. It was a nice location. It wasn't all fun and games though. We did work. We have tomorrow off because of report card pick-up day.

April 3: Thank goodness that this is the last day of school for a week. Spring break is here! Anyway, I saw several arguments, acting like fools and a fight or two (though I'm told there were many more fights). Other than that, it was a good day. There was a birthday/Spring break party in my class.

April 13: School has resumed. Anyway, today, I observed the usual fooling around, disrespect towards teachers and the other stuff. Nothing unusual, maybe except for the two kids running out of the school at about 1:55pm. I didn't report it though because it's not worth it and it's not my problem.

- Thanks,
Avondale/Logan Square Crime Blotter

No comments:

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs