Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday with Timmy

Hi, Craig, things were good this week.

April 20: On Monday, things were good. School was calm. In other news, I've got a field trip tomorrow to a museum which is at about Woodlawn and 58th streets.

April 21: On Tuesday, my class and I went on a field trip to the museum. It was nice because they had some beautiful stuff (mostly from anicent Egypt).

April 22: On Wednesday, things were pretty boring (well, for me). My class and I went to practice for our baseball game coming up then we went to clean up Loyola Park in honor of Earth Day (I liked doing that though). A few of the kids and myself also went to the Dominick's at Clark and Birchwood. By the way, on a good note, it was real quiet in the halls.

April 23: On Thursday, I stayed home due to not feeling too well yesterday. Also, I felt somewhat that since I'm a freshman (and the rest of them have the day off), I should take the day off too. I will return to school tomorrow though.

April 24: On Friday, things were calm. I observed kids going to class and doing work. I did see some fooling around, but nothing unusual. Also, in my lunch period, I saw some kids sing happy birthday to someone, which was nice. By the way, I want to give a shout out right back to Coach Saa and Ms. Torres (who is the disciplinarian teacher at Sullivan High). They do a good job at disciplining the kids when they act up. Thanks for both of your encouragements.

April 27: On Monday, things were good. I only saw people fooling around a couple of times, altough I heard a food fight did break out during the lunch period before mine. My class isn't going to be in school tomorrow because of a baseball game we have with Uplift High School. Go Sullivan Tigers!

- Thanks,
Avondale/Logan Square Crime Blotter

18 comments:

billyjoe said...

I'm laughing uproariously to find out that Sullivan HS has a "disciplinarian teacher." Maybe Craig can get her a job moonlighting at one of the leather bars that advertise in his Gay Chicago magazine.

todd carr said...

I think billyjoe needs some sunshine in his life---don't worry--spring is coming hold on. btw-- the leather bars are an asset to this community--- dont hate.

Unknown said...

Maybe if billyjoe had finished HS his comments would be more interesting.

Michael said...

Notice how on 4/20 everything was calm.

billyjoe said...

"Maybe if billyjoe had finished HS his comments would be more interesting."

Obviously you found my comment interesting enough to 1) read it and 2) go through the process of placing one yourself, even though its content completely lacks originality.

At least mine does.

I live here too said...

The "Disciplinarian Teacher" is a staffed position for CPS High Schools. Essentially they run the detention center. No leather involved....

Craig Gernhardt said...

Once every two weeks you can find Bill Joe's work in the Urban Coaster. His column is titled "Life in the Fifth Grade."

Unknown said...

Yeah, billyboy. That makes sense.

Unknown said...

And look! Billyboy can count to two!

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

billyjoe, you sound so stupid. Every school's got a disciplinarian teacher. How else would the kids be disciplined? And if I were you, I wouldn't be hating on her. You don't have many disciplinarian teachers these days like her. If a kid does something stupid and you want something done about it, she'll give you some results.

Micheal, yes, everything was calm on the 20th. That's how it should be.

Craig, I wouldn't be surprised if that was in fact billyjoe behind that column, LOL.

Craig Gernhardt said...

===Micheal, yes, everything was calm on the 20th. That's how it should be.===

Timmy, I'll wise you up on something. 420 is in reference to smoking the wacky weed - if you know what I mean.

Don't 420.

Craig Gernhardt said...

Although, Michael was right. It was a pretty mellow day on the Hell Hole.

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

Craig, I knew what 420 was, but since he did 4/20, I didn't catch that one. So, to tell you, Micheal, I don't smoke weed. Anybody who does is wasting their life, in my opinion.

Craig Gernhardt said...

On that, any more dope comments will not be published.

That pretty much eliminates anything from Billywanker.

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

If anybody is wondering, our baseball game was canceled this morning due to the rain.

Resident said...

I see our favorite attention whoring troll has once again managed to derail a comment thread and make it all about him.

Poor little billyjoe. Are you lacking acknowledgement in your life?

I heart the R.P. said...

It's nice to hear about a quite week at Sullivan.

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

And it seems to be getting more quiter, I Heart The R.P., because everyone's worried about the Swine Flu.

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs