Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Dog loitering at Morse and Glenwood


(49th Ward/Rogers Park) - In the last couple of months we've had "positive loitering" and "negative loitering" at Morse and Glenwood. Heck, some wacko even tried to "neutral loiter." Or, so he said on Everyblock. See, you can't believe most of the posters unless they've attached a photo to the story to prove their post they written.

 I've got a brand new concept to keep Morse and Glenwood free of all those loiterers, and more. Let me introduce you to "pit-bull loitering."

Oh, by the way....  I know, the other blog didn't cut it for you. I've read the emails, the Facebook posts and comments on the site who banned me called Everyblock, who's readers requested the "Broken Heart of Rogers Park" come back.

So, the Morse Hellhole is back. Go tell Everyblock and their owner/moderators to screw themselves for censoring hyper-local community news -- critical to the community.

That's unless you dig censorship of local news.

BLOGNOTES: I wonder how long the take me off the "news mention feed?" for being critical of them and their blatant censorship. After all, I was one of their first local news internet feeds in 2008 when the site was nothing.

7 comments:

Jen C said...

Yay! Broken Heart is back. Excellent.

Jen C said...

Glad the Broken Heart is back! Woo-hoo!

Jen C said...

keep trying to comment. hope this goes through - I am so happy this blog is back!

Philip McGregor Rogers said...

@Jen C
its Morse HellHole
not the Broken Heart.

Rogers Park is no longer broken hearted. At times Morse does try to revert to its Hellhole status as Craig points out.

I think Rogers Park is WAY too BIG with too many people to just have ONE source of conversation. So I do welcome back his blog. I think Now in Rogers Park was just too boring of a title. Covering crime and loitering and community events will make it a more well rounded site.

I really like that Craig, that is hilarious to have your dogs loitering at Morsel's Corner! :)

Very strange to read some of my old comments. :) Wow, I didnt know I was so argumentative back then ;)

Philip McGregor Rogers said...

? No comments allowed?

Organic peregrine terra cotta bricolage cruelty- free locally outsourced maple nut crunch said...

I got banned from Everyblock for supporting Romney, seriously, those were the comments that got me hellbanned.

Organic peregrine terra cotta bricolage cruelty- free locally outsourced maple nut crunch said...

You should also look into Yelp, not only do they favor certain posters in their Talk section, they also bully businesses into paying for advertising lest they let bad reviews stay prominent and good ones filtered.

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs