Thursday, December 6, 2012

Politically Correct Rogers Park Everyblock neighbor brags about getting a black guy arrested

Lassi Pandey on Everyblock/Rogers Park said:
"An African-American gentleman came to mine and my neighbors' door under this ploy 2 weeks back. Being a caucasian person, with a physique that African-American find attractive...he could not stop hitting on me and was completely unaware that my husband was listening to the whole thing, and that my neighbor, another African-American man, was also listening. He tried to work his way into my home, lucky enough my husband and neighbor were smart enough to tag team him from either side. He proceded to go downstairs and knock on a door, as if nothing happened, but it was good because the cops were here within 3 minutes and he was arrested :)"

Translation: "This black guy came to the door wanting to bang the shit out of me. But, being a pure bred white girl who will post this on Everyblock letting the idiot villager's on Everyblock think I got almost raped before my white husband saved me, along with that scary looking black neighbor downstairs;  I called the cops on that black guy--  and got his ass arrested...  Anonymously, of course."

And then she gives the internet smile at the end to brag about it.

So unneighborly.

9 comments:

rogerspark60645 said...

What exactly would he find attractive? Please share...that is a blanket statement. Oh I could chime in with my thoughts..

Craig Gernhardt said...

Shame on you, Christine. Stop being politically correct. That's so unlike you.

This broad is totally racist and the Everyblock net-neighbors won't call her on the carpet about it - because they are afraid of being banned.

Next time I see you, I'm putting you over my knee, no matter what your hubby Steve says...

Then we'll take a bath in my tub and talk about it.

Chip Bagg said...

RE: "...under this ploy 2 weeks back".

WHAT WAS THE PLOY???

Damn. Now I have to go over to EveryBlockHead to find out.

Craig Gernhardt said...

Thanks to Capitol Fax, Rich Miller's site in Springfield, This story is what they call,,, trending. Over 500 hits this evening alone.

Wooot. Whoot.

Blognontes: Capitol Fax links me up so the states politicians know what's going on in the 49th Ward.Yeah, politicians read this site regularly.

Just Like the Occupier's keep track of the Broken Heart.

Organic peregrine terra cotta bricolage cruelty- free locally outsourced maple nut crunch said...

She looks pretty daggy to me, I'm sure this supposed rapelust was all in her mind.

RPSlayer said...

Get out of the bathtub and be real. Stop it with the EB hate. Let them die on their own. You're only fueling the trolls by continuing to comment about it. Step away, big boy and lets talk news. You, Christine, and Steve need to wash that EB man out of your hair.

Jen C said...

Puppies, kittens and rainbows only Craig. Come on bro.

Nikki said...

Do you have a link to the post? I don't see it.

Organic peregrine terra cotta bricolage cruelty- free locally outsourced maple nut crunch said...

She's taking that photo at that angle because she has a horrific, ugly nose in worthy of a nosejob.

I've noticed Everyblock has become incredibly worthless in all the neighborhoods, it's all real estate shit and puppies and kitties and rainbows and other lame shit.
Patch is a lot better.

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs