Friday, March 3, 2006

* The Future Treasurer & the 49th Ward Boxing Champ?


It's not quite as candid as the "Rabbit Ears" photograph I gave Lisa Madigan a few months back.... But it's close. Here we have attack blog lawyer Thomas Westgard trying to punch me out while I was taking his photograph.

Next to the upset Thomas Westgard in the pink tie and way too expensive suit is Illinois Treasurer candidate Alexi Giannoulias.

Yes, I actually have a photograph with me giving the AG a set of "rabbit finger ears" one night at a party. She has a sense of humor, but still, she would send me to the bowels of the state capitol if I ever published the photo.

Speaking of cameras Thomas, there's a thing called the digital age now. You should think of really up-grading cameras. It makes so much noise, everytime you clicked, then wound the film, you couldn't hear the candidates talk.

4 comments:

Hugh said...

Craig, looks like Tom is squinting a bit in his left eye there on his wind-up. If you ever do tangle with him, remember to lead with your right.

Don Mac Gregor said...

Hey Hey HEY!!!!
I am a digital AND a film camera user too. I hang onto the ol'Pentax ZX-M, because it takes on longer lenses, and can shoot at faster ASAs than my lovely little Konica Minolta DiMage digital.
Film is for the patient types who don't need
instant gratification. :)

(Of course I'm used to shooting in noisy Soldier Field, so that film advance gets drowned out.)



Fargo Don, aka Don Mac Gregor, contributing photographer, The Fire Alarm
http://photos.matchnight.com/gallery.asp?categoryid=165

Charlie Didrickson said...

Craig dsaid: Speaking of cameras Thomas, there's a thing called the digital age now. You should think of really up-grading cameras. It makes so much noise, everytime you clicked, then wound the film, you couldn't hear the candidates talk.

Ummmmm Craig. Be careful. Your strength is surely not your photography pal. ;-)

Knightridge Overlook said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs