Friday, July 14, 2006

* CAPS Beat 2431 Monday - Attend and Win


Don't forget, CAPS beat 2431 meeting is Monday night.

Personal Blognotes: I want to thank everyone for their concern on last nights knife stabbing. I'm going to live. Yes, I pressed charges and will be taking this case through the system, the legal way.

Blog-help: I'm asking for help. According to Neil, the owner of Duke's, this Mike has taken a swing at him a time ago. I'm not trying to tell the owners of Duke's how to run their business, but I believe they should call 911 the next time Mike comes in the bar.

If the police can't catch him soon, I'll be snapping a photo of Mike and will post it on the Hell Hole.

The knife assault at Duke's -6920 N. Glenwood report number is HM-473813

On a more upbeat blognote: I'll be blogging light these next eight days. With the Gay Games in town, every paper in the city has turned gay for eight day. I'm sure you've already noticed. I decided to do something a bit different with the Magazine information flow to keep up with the big boys. Being in charge, I can now make those tough decisions. I created a daily update, the way only I can.

Feel free follow the Gay Games from our staff at Gay Chicago. Kicking things off is our own Sergeant Cooper.

1 comment:

Jim Witts said...

Was anyone able to make this meeting? What was the update on the "problem buildings"?

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs