Friday, May 25, 2007

* Alderman's Office Knows About Illegal Business

From Christopher Miller to the Alderman's office:
05/21/07 1:13 PM

Hello-

I was just wondering if Joe Moore and/or his office has found out anything about the business license status of the laundromat that was discussed last Thursday the 17th at the 2423 Beat Meeting. I have looked and it appears that no license has been issued for this address (7035 N Glenwood), but I figure the Alderman's office has more resources available than I do.

Looking forward to your response, thanks in advance,

Chris Miller
CAPS Beat 2423

49th ward Service Office Response:

Date: May 22, 2007 6:06 PM
Subject: Re: Laundromat at Glenwood and Greenleaf
To: iheart60626@gmail.com

Mr. Miller

I looked at the Chicago Department of Business Affairs website for license holders. No license exists according to the website. I have not yet visted the site, and have not yet discussed the issue with my colleague who attends beat meetings, Alicia Lopez.

Michael Land
Ward 49

BLOGNOTES: Dear Mr. Land, Instead of continuing to pass the buck on this problem- if you know they don't have a business license, close them up. How hard is that buddy?

No comments:

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs