Monday, March 31, 2008

* Touring Luxembourg











What do you do in your down time between events? You play tourist of course. Not that this is our sort of thing.

Today we visited the city of Luxembourg. Talk about old world meets new. I could show you the 100's of photos I took of the modern part of the city, but what fun would that be. On our way into town I forced Noel to pull over so I could see General Patton's tank.

Then we rented those silly bikes Mayor Daley wants to bring to the city. For the record, what a crappy ride these bikes are. We took the bikes into parts of the city where no tourists go. Now that was fun going down the steep hills, but not fun riding up. Along the way this dog nearly jumped over the fence to attack us.

We did see some new development. Permits and everything. We're heading out tomorrow morning to Northern Ireland. I'll keep you posted on our next adventure.

Jusque-là, bonne journée chacun.

2 comments:

Craig Gernhardt said...

Oh, one more thing. Our money is worthless over here.

rogerspark60645 said...

Thanks for the pictures Craig. I'm really enjoying them. 'Love that dog too.

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs