Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday follow-up - SSA 24 to the rescue

The story about graffiti has been resolved. The graffiti on the North wall, under the Lunt side of the CTA Morse 'L', has been removed. Not by the CTA. Not by graffiti busters. The alderman's office didn't offer to do anything. Not even by our own Rogers Park graffiti buster, Jeff-O, could muster up three ounces of white paint and two brush strokes.

This was done by my very scrutinized local Morse/Clark/Glenwood SSA #24 cleaning team. (Just look it up - it's here on the blog)

Once again, the wall looks nice and clean. Thanks SSA 24.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like visual aids so before and after pictures would be so good here.

Philip McGregor Rogers said...

Great Craig. I sure cant do it all!!!
Check out this problem I took care of. I have the Howard/Gateway Bus Depot to deal with!!!!

How about an SSA for that!!!
http://chevanstonrogerspark.blogspot.com/2012/10/bus-depot-and-free-newspapers-creates.html

Craig Gernhardt said...

It's a big white wall, with no unwanted writing on it. What more of a visual do you need?

The before picture is linked in the story.

Craig Gernhardt said...

Jeff-O, I love the magazine style template, and your blog is top-notch. But, please, can the word robot verification to your comments.

The damn thing sucks!

I've tried to leave a few comments but I can't fucking get the letters to accept what I believe the letters are, so I give up.

Anonymous said...

craig it's a set of letters and a number -- DUH!!!

Philip McGregor Rogers said...

Okay Craig
I will stop that
I didnt know it had that stupid
thing, no wonder Im not getting any comments.

Philip McGregor Rogers said...

I hate those things too Craig
I think I fixed it, hopefully that did the trick.

Jen C said...

Thanks Jeff! What blog are you referring to?

CaptainJollyRogers said...

Aaargh. Run Jeffo Run. Jen C wants to get on your blog. Run fast.....har,har, har.

50th ward Hugh said...

Go fuck yourself Craig

Philip McGregor Rogers said...

@Jen C

Why the new Chevanston Blog.
http://chevanstonrogerspark.blogspot.com/

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs