Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Gidget duped you

Broken Heart of Rogers Park Editorial:

Gidget Green in her Heartland Safe-haven
Gidget Green has blown a bunch of smoke, up a bunch of community resident's asses, and they bought it - hook line and sinker. The rally around  Morse Avenue's latest Otis has gone to the next level of normal. Even for this ultra liberal neighborhood.

First off, Katy Hogan, has truly gone off her rocker.
To quote Katy, "There is nothing wrong with that girl...." 

Katy, have you lost your mind? Ms. Green needs serious help and you're enabling her.

Jim Ginderske from Occupy Rogers Park. What have you done for Gidget since Friday? I counted over a half dozen 911 calls on Gidget since you saved her. I've seen her aggressive panhandle at the Morse CTA station on more than one occasion since Friday. I've got text messages from neighbors seeing her shit by Reside on Morse building.

Sneaky Gidget is back to her old tricks. She's conning you dupes all the way to the bank - as she cashes the checks she gets from various sources every month. Can you say sucker?

I'm not complaining she's homeless. No one I know is. I see many homeless people going under the radar, not making a total blight to the neighborhood. I've run more than a few of their stories over my 8 years doing this blog. Hell, one day if I don't get a decent job, I may be homeless, too. Homelessness isn't the issue. But some want to make it "the issue."

I'm complaining because she's breaking the law - by shitting in public and aggressive panhandling to close to an ATM machine; or a mass transportation hub. That's fucking illegal - and you or I would and should be arrested for those offenses. Those are laws on the books,  that have been challenged many times over and over, to the higher courts - and still stand as law.

All the anonymous Everyblock asshats and commenters on this site who have bitched and moaned and talked smack for the past four to six months about Gidget with your anonymous words - why haven't you all called DNAinfo's most recent article as total garbage and propaganda? I'm guessing because they won't let you all run your mouth without saying who you really are, by signing up on your Facebook account. Bunch of cowards. I'm guessing 80% of you chumps don't even vote.

The only person since last Friday's travesty with any balls is Colm Tracey. While I've had a beef with him since he took over Duke's and changed the name, which he told the seller he wouldn't do; he's the only one that will call me on anything I write, face-to-face. It's too bad he just got ripped a new one in the Reader, today. Because, deep down, I know he's trying. I'm guessing the Morsel chef is going to be called on the carpet, tonight. See, the Reader is pretty powerful with their words. Why? Because there is a real name attached to the story or review. Not some phony Everyblock or Broken Heart commenter who shoots their mouth off behind a curtain.

As for off-the-rocker, Katy Hogan. I'm all good with Ms. Jennifer/Gidget Green hanging out and being such a great neighbor in front of your Heartland Cafe. Let her shit on your wall, drink Vodka on the street, and get all nasty and hassle your customers, that may want to venture in the Heartland Cafe by mistake. You keep enabling her in your little sanctuary city on Lunt and Glenwood. It's no wonder your business has died.

Remember? You told this to me, face-to-face, last week.

7 comments:

Philip McGregor Rogers said...

Nice editorial.
A lot said there.

The straight dirt on Rogers Park.

Chip Bagg said...

RE: MorseL review in the Reader: OUCH!!
RE: Gidget "Michelle Obama" Green (the first lady of Morse Avenue).
This creature is a professional street alcoholic. If she has moved from the MorseL restaurant to the Fartland Cafe, I say GOOD FOR HER. Those democrat leftist idiot morons deserve her because they SUPPORT her and all the losers like her. Follow through Katy and Michael and let her drink at your bar for FREE.
To celebrate, I think I'll take a shit in front of the Fartland.

Organic peregrine terra cotta bricolage cruelty- free locally outsourced maple nut crunch said...

I've seen people given housing and a pretty decent unemployed but living okay situation on a silver platter over and over, but they still take to the streets and beg and drink in public and act like fourteen year olds still enamored with gangster rap, other childish concerns and a very unintelligent view on what it's like to be a "real man" or "keepin' it real".
You'll never see them crack open anything other than a Redeye or a stolen sports section. I hate them with all of my evil, black heart.

Maureen said...

The Heartland can have her!

Unknown said...

That Gidget broad is sure to frighten many Heartland customers. Bad for business all around. I sure won't go there if they allow this broad to bother their patrons. The smell alone would keep me away forever. Why would a business owner do this to begin with? Sure can't churn a profit with this hanging around your place.

Organic peregrine terra cotta bricolage cruelty- free locally outsourced maple nut crunch said...

And don't forget Grais nearby, I don't think people should be allowed to bill Medicaid, since they've failed tremendously with those people.

PhilHayShow said...

East Rogers park is radically changing for the worse.

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs