Sunday, September 2, 2007

* Open Air Drug Market @ Wayne Senior Home


If ya haven't notice, I haven't been running any open air drug market salesmen photos lately. It's not because of being afraid of violating their civil right's - it's because they've moved out of my camera view.

From my recent observations, the Rider building and the Chicago Police Pod camera's don't seem to have the same effect as my little hand-held Panasonic. I suppose the open air drug salesmen don't mind those other kind of mounted camera's - but mine must really bug them when grandma see's their pictures on the net. Plus, they've had people they know who know me, tell me to stop posting their photo's on the Hell Hole - or else.

What's this have to do with the photograph showing destroyed flowers that once resided in the planter in front of the Wayne Senior Home at 6928 North Wayne? Good question. And I'll be glad to tell ya. This is one of the newest hang-out spots for the Choir boy's who don't want their photo on the Hell Hole. This is what they do in their free time. Destroy things they don't like.

I'm told by a few residents (who wish not to be named in-fear of being kicked-out) the goodie-two-shoe's that hang out in front of the building and drink alcohol, and smoke funny smelling blunts, and harass the elderly as they try to go in and out of the building, are now getting more aggressive around said building. The residents are becoming so frightened. Many who are on very limited ways and means, are totally afraid to leave their apartments during the day.

Some resident have even claimed of being beat up and robbed. I've personally have heard these same stories at the CAPS beat 2431 meeting months and months ago. So, this isn't a problem that just all of a sudden occurred overnight.

BLOGNOTES: This building is owned and operated by Joe Moore's good friend and pal Jay Johnson.

1 comment:

Bill Morton said...

Jay Johnson is still in town?

I thought that he was thrown out by his ear when those children died in his unsafe building.

I'm surprised.

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs