Monday, November 5, 2007

* Where's the Morse Avenue Streetscape? (Update)

Covering Joe Moore's Broken Promises.

Joe Moore Broken Campaign Promise: "A new streetscape project will get underway on Morse Avenue this summer [2007]." December 2006

Timeline of the Joe Moore - Morse Avenue Streetscape Broken Promises:

September 2007

September 2007 - 1

July 2007

August 2006

November 2005
Update


It's no wonder Joe Moore denied my access on the Morse Avenue Streetscape committee in 2004. Joe only chooses people who won't ask questions as to what's going on. Joe picks for people for his committee's who won't bother keeping his feet to the fire! Joe wants Rubber Stamps. Joe only looks for Yes-men (and women). That's why they're called Joe's Puppets.

Who is on the Morse Avenue Streetscape committee? Does any current Morse Avenue Streetscape committee members know what's exactly going on here? Or has Joe put a muzzle on you guys?

3 comments:

INKJAR said...

EXCELLANT QUESTION---


DOES ANY ONE HAVE THE ANSWER?????????????

Jocelyn said...

I believe I was told Spring 2008 by the Alderman's office last word. I didn't make the last meeting, which was a few months ago.

If it doesn't happen Spring 2008, that is really sad (but what else is new?) It's not so much lying as stalling I'd say. But I don't much care. I just want to see Morse improve. Just got our tax bill and it's up 25% from last year. When you pay more,you start to think you deserve more not less.

Raising property taxes more than this in a year would be just sick. How many of us ae totally disgusted with the waste in government? I know I am.

Bill Morton said...

Where can I get one of those Joe "No" Moore signs?

Everyones been asking.

'Broken Heart' Past Blogs